Wood & Laminate Cleaner
R*SEAL WOOD & LAMINATE CLEANER is a safe, effective floor cleaner for all polyurethane treated wood surfaces & for routine cleaning of all no-wax hardwood and laminate floors.
- Ready-to-Use formula.
- R*SEAL wood cleaner leaves no soap film residue.
- Leaves a clean, fresh scent and requires no rinsing.
- Gentle but effective, soap free formula will clean your wooden surface like never before.
- Fresh scent of R*SEAL Wood & Laminate cleaner leaves only the beauty of fine wood, not a lingering odor and never a residue.
- A unique cleaner that lifts soil from the surface of the urethane finish without leaving a film.
- Great for spot and routine cleaning.
- Ammonia & Caustic free formulation.
- The right product for your wood or laminate surface.
WHERE TO USE :
- R*SEAL Wood & Laminate cleaner can be used on factory pre-finished and laminated residential and commercial sports floors, wood cabinets, furniture, railings, counters and woodwork.
- R*SEAL Wood & Laminate cleaner is safe for all polyurethane finished wood surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, counter tops, handrails, etc.
METHOD OF USE :
- Sweep or vacuum to pick up loose dirt from the surface.
- Spray R*SEAL Wood & Laminate Cleaner on the surface and clean with a pre-damped sponge or Micro fiber mop. No rinsing is required.
- Avoid leaving standing water or puddles on floor.
- Test in small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing mist. Close container tightly after each use.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN & PETS.
Available in 500 ml container
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE :
Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacturing. Store the material in cool & dry place
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.