White Cement Based Putty
- The surface should be clean from loose materials, oil, grease or dust.
- Mix R-SEAL Wall Putty thoroughly with 30-40% of water.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth and uniform paste.
- The surface should be pre-wet before application of R-SEAL Wall Putty.
- Thoroughly mixed R-SEAL Wall Putty should be applied in a bottom to up direction with putty blade uniformly.
- Rub the wall gently with the help of sponge or putty blade after the first coat has dried.
- Allow minimum three hours for the second coat application.
- Re-coating period is for 25 - 30°C and 50 - 70% RH, these may vary under different climatic condition.
- Finish the surface by removing any blade marks and let the surface dry overnight before applying the primer or paint.
- Store R-SEAL Wall Putty tightly closed in a cool & dry place.
- Apply within 1-2 hours after mixing with water.
- R-SEAL Wall Putty contains non toxic ingredients. A proper care should be taken while mixing and application. Avoid dust inhalation by wearing mask and avoid contact with eyes, wear safety goggles.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Water proof
- Peel proof
- Crack proof
- Flake proof
- No curing
- Approximately 20-25Sq.Ft/Kg/Coat
- Actual coverage may vary from the quoted figures due to factors such as method of application, environmental condition and surface texture.
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.