R*SEAL Marble Cleaner is a mild-acidic liquid concentrate cleaner. It is designed to remove grease, grime, soil, dirt, soot, carbonized oil, light to medium rust and other surface contaminants. R*SEAL Marble Cleaner is recommended for marble, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, quartz and slate.
- It thoroughly cleans without danger of bleaching.
- It restores the color and surface texture of most polished and unpolished stone work.
- It is a safe, low-odor, mild-acidic cleaning system suitable for interior or exterior applications.
- It will not damage most flooring materials and adjoining surfaces.
- It removes surface and subsurface staining, restoring surfaces to their original appearance.
- It solubilizes oil, dirt, harmful salts and other deep-seated stains.
WHERE TO USE :
R*SEAL Marble Cleaner is used for cleaning interior or exterior surfaces of marble (including facades) of staining caused by efflorescence, dirt and oil.
METHOD OF USE :
- ALWAYS TEST R*SEAL Marble Cleaner before full scale cleaning operations to determine the compatibility of the product to the surface.
- Clean and wet the area with water where R*SEAL Marble Cleaner has to applied.
- Use a soft-bristled nylon brush to apply R*SEAL Marble Cleaner liberally to the marble surface.
- Leave R*SEAL Marble Cleaner on the surface for 10 to 15 minutes. Don't let the cleaner dry on the surface.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with fresh water using sponge or a clean mop.
- Thorough rinsing is extremely important to ensure all residue is removed from the surface.
- May dull or remove waxes or other applied finishes.
- When working with R*SEAL Marble Cleaner wear rubber gloves and goggles, and avoid splashing the product on the skin and clothes.
- Black marble is frequently dyed to even out the colour. Pre-test to be sure the dye is not removed.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN & PETS.
Available in 1 liter container
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.