Latex Rubber Additive for use with cement based grouts
PRODUCT CODE : ADMIX 113
- ADMIX 113 is a white, synthetic polymer emulsion for use with cement based Grouts.
- ADMIX 113 is suitable for use in interior and exterior locations in both dry and wet service conditions.
- ADMIX 113 is a polymer additive for joint fillers. eg: Coloured tile grout and wide joint grout.
WHERE TO USE:
- Walls, floors, interior, exterior, wet areas and swimming pools etc.,
- Used in place of water, ADMIX 113 improves the performance of cement grouts for all types of: ceramic tiles, bricks, marbles, granite and natural stones.
- ADMIX 113 is used in place of water to provide a dense, colorfast grout joint that inhibits stain causing bacteria. It is ideal for all interior and exterior grout applications including swimming pools.
- Improves work ability.
- Improves the strength.
- Improves water resistance.
- Increases the abrasion resistance of cement grout.
METHOD OF USE :
- Before grouting, remove spacers, debris, dust & dirt in grout joints by using a wet sponge. Do not leave water standing in joints.
- Shake well ADMIX 113 thoroughly before use.
- Add ADMIX 113 to cement grout and mix by hand to a smooth, stiff consistency.
- Work the cement grout into the joints until completely filled. Ensure the joint is filled and is not just sitting on top.
Available in 400 ml
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
As with all chemical products caution should always be exercised.Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn. Treat any contact to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the products be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call for medical assistance immediately.
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.