R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER combines inhibited acid ingredients and detergents into a powerful cleaner for masonry surfaces.
- It is based on speciality acids with the advantage that it is aggressive to stains and efflorescence.
- It penetrates, dissolves, and suspends grime.
- It removes airborne dirt, atmospheric carbon, mild rust, mildew, algae, fungus, industrial pollutants, weathering discoloration, efflorescence, lime stains, fire and smoke damage, and most other stains from granite.
- It is unlike low value acids available in the market which produce highly dangerous toxic fumes and odour.
- It does not damage joints between tiles, even those grouted with coloured tile grouts, on the contrary it removes efflorescence that sometimes form on their surfaces.
WHERE TO USE :
- Cleaning cement and lime stains on the surfaces of granite floor and wall tiles.
- Cleaning off residues of cement-based products used as adhesives or for grouting ceramic surfaces.
- Cleaning efflorescence of lime etc., on granite surfaces or joints between slabs, concrete, plaster etc.
- Cleaning dirt that has accumulated on the construction site on building materials such as Granite tiles, sinks and slabs etc.
METHOD OF USE :
- Before cleaning with R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER, protect everything that can be damaged by splashing of acid.
- Test in small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Remove dust from the surface and clean the surface to be treated. The surface must be well wetted with water before treatment with R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER.
- Apply R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER with a broom, soft fiber brush, roller or sponge working in strips.
- Let the product act for about 5 minutes, scrub with a brush or abrasive sponge to remove any crusting that still remains and continue scrubbing until all visible stains have disappeared.
- Repeat the operation for very persistent crusts or stains.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
Dilute concentrated R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER with warm water according to the requirement. For heavy duty cleaning use without dilution. For medium and regular cleaning add one part of R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER with one part of warm water.
- Never use R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER on marble on other acid-resistant stones.
- Do not use R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER on granite tiles or surfaces where the glaze is not acid-resistant.
- When working with R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER wear rubber gloves and goggles, and avoid splashing the product on the skin and clothes. Before use, make sure that the surfaces that need cleaning are acid resistant. In doubtful cases it is recommended to carry out preliminary tests.
- The contact between R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER and metallic surfaces may cause corrosion. Protect everything that can be damaged by splashing of acid. Do not leave R*SEAL GRANITE CLEANER on the joints for too long. Wash with plenty of water to remove any product residue which could provoke color variation.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN & PETS.
24 months from the date of manufacturing. Store the material in cool & dry place.
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.