PRODUCT CODE : TFA
R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner - Strong Acid based cleaner for Ceramic Tiles is used for cleaning interior or exterior surfaces (including facades) of staining caused by cement, lime, efflorescence, dirt and oil.
- It is based on a speciality acids with the advantage that it is aggressive to stains and efflorescence.
- It is unlike low value acids available in the market which produce highly dangerous toxic fumes & odour.
- It does not damage joints between ceramic tiles, even those grouted with coloured tile grouts, on the contrary it removes efflorescence that sometimes form on their surfaces.
WHERE TO USE :
- Cleaning cement and lime stains from the surfaces of ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Cleaning off residues of cement-based products used as adhesives or for grouting ceramic surfaces.
- Cleaning efflorescence of lime etc., on ceramic surfaces or joints between tiles, concrete, plaster etc.
- Cleaning dirt that has accumulated on the construction site on building materials such as ceramic tiles, sinks and tanks etc.
- Cleaning off slight rust stains
METHOD OF USE :
- Before cleaning with R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner protect everything that can be damaged by splashing of acid.
- Test in small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Remove dust from the surface and clean the surface to be treated
- The surfaces must be well wetted with water before treatment with R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner
- Apply R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner with a broom or brush, working in strips.
- Let the product act for about 5 minutes, scrub with a brush or abrasive sponge to remove any crusting that still remains and continue scrubbing until all visible stains have disappeared.
- Repeat the operation for very persistent crusts or stains.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
Dilute concentrated R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner with warm water according to the requirement. For heavy duty cleaning use without dilution. For medium and regular cleaning add one part of Ceramic Cleaner with one part of warm water.
- Never use R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner on marble on other acid-resistant stones.
- Do not use R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner on ceramic tiles or surfaces where the glaze is not acid-resistant.
- When working with R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner wear rubber gloves and goggles, and avoid splashing the product on the skin and clothes.
- Before use, make sure that the surfaces that need cleaning are acid resistant.
- In doubtful cases it is recommended to carry out preliminary tests.
- The contact between R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner and metallic surfaces may cause corrosion.
- Protect everything that can be damaged by splashing of acid.
- Do not leave R*SEAL Ceramic Cleaner on the tile joints for too long. Wash with plenty of water to remove any product residue which could provoke color variation.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN & PETS.
Available in 500ml, 1 Liter & 5 Liters containers.
Two years from the manufacturing date, if stored in sealed containers.
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.